Billboard Frickdown 10/06/2018

Hey there folks welcome to billboard boi we talk about 🅱usic, 🅱ovies, 🅱rt, and 🅱lture and THIS is 🅱illboard Frickdown!


DO YOU SUFFER FROM LONG TERM MEMORY RUSS? 



I CAN'T DECEMBER!



Top10:


1. 🅫🅫🅫🅫🅫 🅫🅫🅫🅫 🅫🅫🅫 by 🅫🅫🅫🅫🅫🅫🅫 ft Cardi B

2l. ucid dreams by JUICE WRLd
3. Better Now by WEAR SOME FUCKING DEODERANT
4. In my Feelings by American Dragon
5. I don't care.
6. Sicko Mode by Travie McCoy ft. Jake Long and Swang Lee
7. I like It by Cartering Bachelor ft. Malo Bunny and Jessica Balvin
8. FEetFEttish by 6ix8ight x Autotuna Woman ft. The guy who produced Nice For What
9. I love It by a serial liar and Liam Pump
01. 5 Seconds of Summer by Yung Blood

The top 10 is even boringer. no more debuts but i'm a little concerned about i love it. that song makes me horny and the public needs songs that make people horny.



And before this week's gainers, here's a little game I call

Where the hell is Perfect on the Hot 100?

This week it's at...


21! (that's 5 spots too high)


Anyways. Gainers (anything that has a greatest gainer thing or moved up 5 points):

5. I don't cair (-2) (GREATEST SALES GAINER)
13. Grave Robbery by 2 dead guys (_34) (GREATEST STREAMING GAINER)
15. Happyuh by Mediocre Men (+16) (GREATEST AIRPLAY GAINER)
24. New Pad-dick by Lil Overrated Artist (+14)
31. Mo Bamba by Kid Cudi if he was drunk as fuck (+11)
46. A VERY annoying song by Pissman (+10)
53. God is a guy who I like by Person who likes God (+11)
56. Smile or I mudrer you by Snoopy The Dog and a two people who have very similar names (_7)
60. Brank up In The End by Coal Swindle (2008 Novel) (+5)
61. De Wae I Em by Charli Puthgandan knucles (+7)
62. I don't caer. (+11)
65. W H Y   D O    P E O P L E    U S E   T H I S   A G A I N? by Quavious Keyate Marshall (+5)
67. Drunk Me by Mitchell Tpatomeforfreediamonds
68. Promises by Big Man & Smith Sam (+9)
72. My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger (+7)
75. This is still charting!? by That guy people really like ft. Some other R&B person (+6)
76. Dangerous by David Guetta ft. Sam Martin (+6)
77. Shook Af by Daniel and Shay Carl (+10)
81. Leave me the fuck alone mom by me (+15)
83. Noticed* by Lil Mosey (+17)
85. Hangin On by Yung Chris (+7)
86. best Shot by Slim Jxmmi Allen

* - for 15 minutes or less


Honestly, idgaf about any of these except for Falling Down risng to #13 which sucks because it means milking X and Peep for money and streams works. I also hope High Hopes doesn't continue gaining. That song is extremely annoying imo. But on the brightside, Promises and The Way I am beginning to gain again (which is great). Leave Me alone is also growing on me so take that how you will. 



Anyways, the 🅱osers and 🅱ropouts:

26. meant To Be by a bunch of jackasses and corporate headasses (-5)
32. No Tiers Left To Cri by Pete Davidson's Goth Girlfriend (-7)
38. Wake Up In The Sky by A man who needs his sleep, Guwop, and a man with spiky hair (-8)
40. I don't care: the prequel (-18)
44. Techila by Shay + Dan (-5)
45. God's Plan by a Disney Channel animated cartoon from 2005 (-5)
57. Beder by Dj Khaled (-12(
59. Pandering by a coutnry bto (-8)
66. That other R&B song that debuted the week Boo'd Up did by Queen Naija (6-)
70. Everyone is out to get me by Autotune woman (-13)
73. Fal by occasionally homophobic candy (22)
78. Life Changed by Thomas Rhett (-7)
79. Hooka by Travi Scott (-21)
80. *drowns the whiskey* by JasonAldean555 ft. xXx_M1r4nd4Lamb3rT_xXx (-6)
87. This song debuted in the top 10... (-7)
90. Self Cair by Mac Machine (-24)
93. It Ain't Me by Kygo and Selena G (-22)
94. Desperate Man by some country artist who apparently is very good
95. This song debuted in the top 10 too lmao (-36)
97. Tangerineshit by Beyonce and Jayz (-13)
99. Solo by Clean Bandit and Demi Lovoto (-8)

XX. Black ft. JCole by Pretty Lil Fears (76)

XX. Murcy by Bretty ong (78)
XX. Side Effects by The Chainsmokers (88)
XX. Not Alike by Eminem and Toyce Da 5'9 (94)
XX Another eminem song (99)


I am very upset that side effects left early. I feel betrayed and sad. 


Anyways for the debuts...




OUT OF PROTEST OF BROCKHAMPTON NOT DEBUTING, BILLBOARD BOI WILL NOT BE COVERING THE NEW ENTRIES. HE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THOUGH THAT HIS FAVORITE IS THIS FEELING DESPITE BEING A DISSAPOINTMENT AND THAT HIS LEAST FAVORITE IS THAT OZUNA SONG





Comments

Popular Posts