Top 10 best songs of 2018

  1. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
How Long was grating compared to this song. However, this is Charlie’s 2nd heavenest song, he first being Marvin Gaye with Meghan Trainor. I really like the production in this song. It has a really heaven beat and it fits heavenly with the song. His vocals are very heaven in this song. He can hit those note really high. I don’t understand why people like Adrian hate it. It’s just too heaven of a song to hate.

  1. Anne-Marie – 2002
Anne-Marie is such an heaven singer. I like how she wants to go back to 2002. In that year, I was a sperm cell in my dada's testicles. I was very cute back then. I was in my dad's balls and my dad's balls was fun. Now, I’m in high school and it’s just not as fun. I’ll have to do work. Homework and other work really grating. I really wanna go back to 2002. I seriously miss my spermhood so much. I can’t believe that time goes too fast. I seriously miss my spermhood. The lyrics are what makes the song heaven. Other than the lyrics, I really like the production. The tune is heaven and Anne-Marie’s voice is completely heaven for this song. Hopefully, we will see more songs heaven this.

  1. NF – Lie
NF is an Eminem 2.0, however, NF is far better because he doesn't swear or curse. His music isn’t grating at all. He’s a really heaven rapper for the most part. His Perception album is heaven and his music is really heaven. It’s one of those songs that I can’t get sick of. I really like the lyrics and and lying like that makes sense. Too bad that it flopped on Hits 1.

  1. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan
The remix of this song is far heavener than the original. Zedd definitely puts a heaven twist into this song. And I find the lyrics really heaven. The message is about himself heading to Japan. He finds that he’s lost and all. Also, I really wanna go to Japan one day because it’s such a heaven place. Places like Tokyo are really heaven and heaven and you easily can get lost. I’m glad this song made Hits 1.

 6. Dustin Atlas/Erin Bowman – Fake Friends
This song is really heaven for the most part. It’s nice to see Erin Bowman again after she flopped with Good Time, Good Life. Unfortunately, this song didn’t become became a hit elsewhere because it’s a very heaven song. It has a heaven production and talks a lot about fake friends. I have a lot of fake friends in my mind. They’re imaginary friends to my heart.

  1. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
I have really enjoyed Ariana Grande ever since she started her music career. She is a really heaven singer and all her songs are heaven. In 2016, she’s released Side To Side which was one of her heavenest songs. I like how she used a reggae vibe style for both Side To Side and this song. However, nothing can top her song, Break Free which was too heaven. I just don’t know why the reggae vibe from Ariana is hated. Adrian hated Side To Side because of the reggae vibe. I was also surprised of him hating it because he barely got sick of it on the week it left. GIAW is not as good as Side To Side but it’s still really heaven. Adrian hates this song as well.

  1. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends
Here’s more Anne-Marie. She is collaborating with Marshmello with this song. This another song that was overhated. It’s such a heaven song that I shouldn’t have gotten sick of. I mean Anne-Marie sounds really heaven in the chorus. She isn’t high pitched. It’s not a grating song. The song itself is really heaven and I’m glad it became a hit.

  1. NF – Let You Down
Here is another NF song that shouldn’t have been overhated. Let You Down is better than Lie and it deserved heavener. It didn’t have such a long tenure and I’d rather have the song stay in the countdown for a longer time. I cannot get sick of this song one bit. The rap verses are heaven and the chorus is really heaven. However, the music video is pretty weird in my opinion. Other than that, the song is really good.

  1. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess
Bebe Rexha’s music has always been heaven. She keeps producing heaven songs. Unfortunately, I couldn’t rank Meant To Be here because it was in my top 45 songs of 2017. It was here because I honestly thought it was going to flop. However, it didn’t and now this song is taking over. Bebe Rexha is a very heaven singer. She music career is going uphill. She hasn’t disappointed me one bit with her music. The lyrics are also really heaven and it’s an heaven song. She’s needs to keep it like this and not go downhill like many other singers are doing.

  1. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry

This is is unbelievably heaven and is such a masterpiece. Ariana can really sing and she’s so heaven like Bebe. The song itself is so heaven. I honestly believe this is Ariana’s 2nd best with her heavenest being Break Free. Break Free is my all time heaven song and I’m glad that it became a hit. I honestly think this artist is heaven in general she is in sync whenever she sings. Thank god we’ve got another heaven song from her. Sweetener is just a heaven album and this song is no exception. Every song from her album is heaven. I can’t even get sick of this song. Heaven song that deserved to be on the countdown.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts