Billboard Frickdown 09/29/2018

Hi I'm chronicle a also known as billboard boi and welcome to billboard frickdown. The most wholesome chart watchign blog in all of blogger. First off, the top 10..

1. Girls Like You by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
2. IN mY feelings by Drake
3. Killshot by Eminem
4. Lucid Dremas by lucide world
5. Better Now by Posty Maloney
6. I Like It by Cardi B, Bad Bummy and J. Balvin
7. I Love It by Kanye West and Lillian Pumpernickle
8. Fefe by 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj ft. Murda Beatz
9. Sicko Mode by Travis Scott
10. Young Blood by 5SAUCE

obviously, the top 10 is pretty shite. I Like a few song soff of it but a lot of it is getting very old and all the songs I think suck are fucking garbage. I have no fucking clue what'll stay in the top 10 next week. It's like a puzzle.

Love Lies and Taste also got offed out of the top 10. I don't give a shit.

Now for what's rising.
10. Youngblood by 5 Second sof Summert (+1) (GREATEST AIRPLAY GAINER)
13. Lucky You by Eminem feat. Joyiner Lucas (+5)
36. Bitch by Meredith Brooks (+7) (GREATEST SALES GAINER)
42. Mo Bamba by Big Shaq (+12) (GREATEST STREMS GAINER)
50. Shes Got The BEst of Me by Luke Combs (+7)
54. Blue Tacoma by Russ (+5)
56. High Hopes by Brendon Urine (+6)
61. Just Lose It by Kane Btown (+6)
67. FUCK YEAH IT'S GAINING by Labrinth, Sia, and Diplo (+11)
69. That's On Me by Tella Breezy (+12)
73. Lie by NF (+9)
74. Drunk Me by Mitchell Tiffany (+5)
82. Dangerous by Meek Mll ft. Jeremy and R&B Rock
87. peechless by Dan + Shay (+8)


I don't give a shit about any of these except FUCK YEAH IT'S GAINING which is my favorite song on the hot 100 rn.


But what got offed big time?
2. Drake by In mY feelings (-1) (RIP FORTNITE)
22. Rap Devil y Machina Gun Kelly )-9)
32. Psychi by Posty Maloney (-6)
37. Nice For What by Dragon Man (-7)
46. Fall by Marshalls & Mathers (-12)
51. Pandering by That guy who made Country Girl (Shake It For me)
57. Barie Dreams by Autotune Woman (-12)
58. Hooked by Travis Scott (-10)
59. The Ringer by Marshall Bruce Mathers III
64. YYou Say by Lauren Diablo (-20)
66. Self Care by this generations ACTUAL Tupac (-33) (BIGGEST OOF OF THE WEEK (Tie))
70. A E S T H E T I C   S P E E C H   by 1/3 of Migos (-7)
71. Life Changes by Thomass Rhett and Link (-13)
72. Drowns the Whisky by The country folk (-17)
77. Promises by Daddy and #1 Michael Jackson Hater (-5)
78. Mercy by Yung Brett (-13)
79. All Girls Are The Same by Elliot Rodger (-5)
80. Stargazing by Dylan Scott (-9)
83. Apeshit byBeyonce and JayZ (-10) (RIP YEAR END)
86. Bebe Rexha by 6ix9ine and Anuel AA (-33) (BIGGEST OOF OF THE WEEK (Tie))
88. Side Effects by The Chainsmokers ft. Emily Warren (-12) (😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢)
91. FWOP FWOOP FWOOP by The Rather Be people and Demi Lovato
93. Lean Wit Me by Lucid World (-8)
94. Not Alike by Eminem feat. Royce Da 5'9 (-30)
97. Kamikaze by Eminem (-22)

I also don't really care about any of these. I expected all of these to fall except Side Effects. I vividly remember when I found out about it oofing this badly. I was masturbating doing my homework and my phone buzzed. It was the Hooters Twitter app. I looked to see why and Chartdata posted that Side Effects fell 12 spots. I remember stopping all of my homeowkr for the night and just crying on my pillow. It wa so bad I needed a towell to clean itu p.


Anyways, now onto the dropouts. Unfortunately, I can't join them. I have to continue my academic endeavors. Speaking of which, I have a fucking chemistry report i need to write. Eh whatever. It'll take me an hour tops.

46. Mine by Bazzi
50. Te Bote by a bunch of meatheaded assholes (FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH)
70. Hurt Feelings by Macintosh Miller
84. Greatest by Eminem
91. Cum Back To Earth by Mac Miller
92. Idol by Behind The Scenes
93. Feels Like Summer by that guy who played Troy on Community
94. Some Ozuna song
96. Electricity by Silk City and Dua Lipa
97. I'm Upset by Scorpio
100. Narcos by Migos


Hopefully, Electricity gets some strong radio. Te Bote also stayed on the charts for WAY too long. Should have been some song that only stayed around for a week. Fuck that song.



Anyways, now for the new debuts.

I DON'T CARE. :)

Next week, come back and I'll talk about the imminent Brockhampton album bomb. Stay tuned! And until next week, get fricked

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts